The 2016 High and Wide calendar is here. Inside you’ll find a selection of my favourite images taken throughout South-East Queensland and Tasmania over the last 12 months.
From the depths of the Gondwana Rainforests World Heritage area of Lamington National Park, to rare Queensland snow at Girraween on the Southern Downs. From inner city cragging at Kangaroo Point to the chilly heights of Cradle Mountain on the edge of the Tasmanian Wilderness.
A great Christmas gift for someone you’d like to inspire to get outdoors next year.
Payment is via Paypal and shipped to your door in time for Christmas.
- Double hung A4 size (photo on one, days on the other)
- Printed on high quality 210gsm silk matt paper
- Australian public holidays marked
- Space for writing your special events
- Free shipping within Australia
For details on bulk orders or shipping please contact me via the form below.